Monday, August 13, 2012

Lyon & Healy Marching Snare Drum

This from one of our readers, Vince O'Connor (note the key attached by a ring to one of the rods):

Hi
I signed up through Google,  but can't for the life of me figure out how to post anything on the google "field drums" blog website.
How do I join in?
I am interested in more info about my 1890s marching snare.
I am moving and need to sell it, but have no idea what to put it on Ebay for, or how best to sell it.  Most my auctions are $ .99 with no reserve, but I'm sure this is worth something.
Any help or info greatly appreciated
PS I am a lifelong performing and recording musician, main intrument is keyboards.
here's a link to one of my 3 "music" related photo albums online:
vince oconnor





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add to our knowledge by leaving a comment here.

P.R. Winn, Drummaker

An article by W. Lee Vinson, author and publisher of BostonDrumBuilders.com and blog.BostonDrumBuilders.com . For Lee's story about ...